Last night, I cut the sides from the foamcard, then the doors and the windows and finally I assembled the 4 sides.
On some pictures, we can see that the side walls of the building were in raw stones in 1944.
And it’s still the case nowadays.
So I decided to cut and glue a textured plasticard on the side walls.
I also noticed that on the front side of the building, the upper part looked covered with a protective rendering whilst the lower part (below the ground floor windows) was in raw stones too.
Today the building is with raw stones walls. So I also added a small strip of textured plasticard on the lower part of the front and back walls.
I’ll now have to work on the most difficult part, the windows.